About Me: I am a climate scientist with expertise in Climate Prediction, Extreme Weather, Climate Modeling, Machine Learning, and ESG.
- A climate scientist with expertise in climate modeling and prediction, holding dual positions in academia (Princeton University and NOAA) and industry (Microsoft).
- A data lover with solid statistical skills in collecting, analyzing, and visualizing data based on MATLAB, Python, NCL, R, and ArcGIS; And a model lover with daily work of running regional and global climate models in high-performance computing systems.
- An enthusiast for climate change solutions, conducting over 10 years of non-stop research on climate prediction and predictability of extremes and their socio-economic impacts, presenting climate issues and innovations in more than 15 international conferences.
- A challenge seeker, continuously integrating new ideas and technologies in climate research, including the application of multi-model climate evaluation and AI/machine learning methods.
- A self-motivated researcher as a leader or team player, leading or participating in five research grants (over 2,000,000 USD budgets), publishing about 20 high-level research papers/book chapters, and collaborating with over 100 scientists worldwide.
- Climate Change and Prediction
Extreme Weather & Climate
Email: [email protected]
Work Phone: (+1) 609-255-4007
Address: Princeton University Forrestal Campus
201 Forrestal Road, Princeton, NJ 08540-6649
See my latest Curriculum Vitae.
Thanks for your interest.